Work at 5280 CrossFit!
Part Time Coach
5280 CrossFit is looking for a part-time coach to coach 10+ hours per week. Responsibilities include coaching large and small CrossFit classes, communicating with members as needed and participating in larger gym-wide events. Successful candidates are expected to coach and demonstrate the core values of 5280 staff members: humility, hunger, emotional intelligence and integrity.
Effectively coach large and small CrossFit class, private training sessions, and other specialty programs as assigned by the owner and/or general manager.
Embody the philosophy that coaches should be “active learners” for self-improvement and the improvement of the members and athletes.
Must be able to effectively connect and communicate with a diverse population of members and staff.
Adhere to all policies and procedures of 5280 CrossFit members and staff.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- 6 months coaching experience (or 500 hours of documented experience)
- Actively participate in CrossFit.
- CPR card/AED course completion
- Must be able to demonstrate a majority of the movements utilized in CrossFit classes/workouts.
- Participate in larger gym-wide events in addition to normal coaching schedule.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Specialty Certifications
Based on experience
About 5280 CrossFit
5280 CrossFit is a genuine, uncomplicated and incredibly welcoming environment with a passion for helping people of all backgrounds and abilities significantly improve their quality of life through CrossFit, Nutrition, and Community.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com.
References may be requested during interview process.